Registration, Live stream, booking meetings & Online Video Calls
How does it work?
This Web platform allows you to follow TechBIZKON IV at Venture Café Tokyo on December 2, including start-up pitches and panel discussions via live stream. In addition, you can easily set up online meetings with the start-ups and other participants of the event.
A matchmaking or networking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in face-2-face talks. 30 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections.
1) Online registration
- Register via the green button "Register now".
- Add contact and organisation details as requested.
- Compose your personal event schedule by adding sessions of your choice.
- Those who are interested in online meetings meetings MUST select at least one networking session.
Interested in establishing new business contacts through Online meetings? Please read more below.
2) Make yourself visible through an outstanding business profile
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a clear profile. The more detail like company background, business offers and interests you provide, the more you will benefit from the conference matchmaking tool. Your co-operation profile is your online business card.
- Explain the product/expertise you are offering or looking for.
- High-quality profiles are visited 50 to 100 times before, during and even after the event.
- A meaningful profile will generate significantly more meeting requests
3) How to manage bilateral meetings?
The booking of meetings opens a few weeks before the event or after a certain number of participants have registered.
- Browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles.
- Use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals.
- Send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet.
- Adding a short reason why you are interested in a meeting will increase the acceptance.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipients to be scheduled.
- Typically, date and time of a meeting is scheduled by the person accepting the meeting request considering the mutual availability.
- Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse if not appropriate.
It is a matter of politeness to let the requester know if you are interested in a meeting or not.
DURING THE EVENT
- Check again the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform. Due to last minute changes it might have changed slightly.
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.
Online Meetings | Facts
- Meetings are managed via online Video Calls
- 1:1 meetings can be booked between
18th Nov. and 8th Dec. 2020
- 1:1 meetings can be scheduled
19:00 - 21:00 (Tokyo time) on 2nd Dec. (Wed.)
16:00 - 21:00 (Tokyo time) on 3 Dec. (Thu) - 5 Dec. (Sat)
16:00 - 21:00 (Tokyo time) on 7 Dec. (Mon) - 8 Dec. (Tue)
- Upon registration you can indicate the time slots you are available for 1:1 meetings
- You can’t send 1:1 meeting requests?
Please check if you have activated your availability for Online meetings.
- Meeting requests must be accepted to be scheduled.
Online Video Calls | Technical Preparations
- Use a desktop computer or laptop where both Webcam and Microphone is installed.
- Double check if you have selected a proper time-zone (see Menu: Edit my Profile).
- Use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera browser preferably. Internet Edge Browser only works for Version IDs 80+ (Chromium edition).
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video call in your browser. You should see yourself!
- Video call meetings can NOT be managed via the b2match Mobile App.